AIXTRON 200/4 RF-S Metalorganic Chemical Vapor Deposition Method (MOCVD)
- N and As / P based MOCVD System.
- It has the features of making epitaxial magnification in nm scale on 2 ”or 3” substrates and reaching high substrate temperature (1450 ºC).
- It has a horizontal reactor consisting of a stainless steel body.
- It has a radio frequency (RF) heating system.
- Metal organic for trimethyl gallium (TMGa), trimethyl aluminum (TMAl) and trimethyl indium (TMIn) gases III group;
- Arsin (AsH3), Phosphine (PH3), Ammonia (NH3) gases are hydride sources for the V group.
It has Dimethyl zinc (DMZn), carbon tetrabromide (CBr4), biscyclopentadienemagnesium (CBr2Mg) and (SiH4) additive sources.